A Fish Story

Author: Everly Dawn

E-Mail: everly_dawn@yahoo.com

Feedback: Sure

Status: Vignette

Category: Humor Very Silly

Rating: G

Summary: The boy’s have a humorous conversation

Archive: Ask Me

Disclaimers: These characters are not mine, (yada yada yada) I’m just playing with them a little.

Notes:  This is a very silly vignette.  I apologize now for my silliness.  Please don’t laugh too hard.  I wouldn’t want to be responsible for anyone rupturing something.  E-Mail any Comments Questions or General Feedback to everly_dawn@yahoo.com

 

 

“No way Ringo.  There is no possible way she could have been that big!”

“Yeah really.  Every time you tell this story she gets bigger.”

‘I’m tellin’ ya man…she was huge!  Biggest I’ve ever seen!”

“It’s also not very polite to be saying those things about her.  I’m glad she can’t hear us right now, I’m sure she would be incredibly upset if she heard us talking like this.”

“Well you know what Langly?  I don’t really care how big she is as long as she keeps feeding us those tasty little morsels we’ve been getting.  Are we together on this John?”

“Yes, I agree Mel.  I don’t really think the way someone looks has any bearing on their personality.  No matter how…uh…large she is, it doesn’t change the fact that she is kind to us.  I mean she’s opened her home after all our roommates left.  I was so lonely there.” 

“She saved us Ringo!  How would you like to be back in our old place eating that God forsaken boxed grub? That stuff is fine for a while, but I don’t think I could go back to that now that I’ve tasted this cook at work!”

*silence*

“Well I guess I could give it another try if you guys are both so sold on the idea.  But I’m telling you right now, if she looks at me one more time with one of those weird kissy faces again…that’s it man, total war, assault the earth!”

“Oh Ringo, I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.  You know she only does that cause she likes you.  I’d be flattered if I were you. Plus have you ever stopped to consider how incredibly fruitless retaliating would be?  What would you do?  We don’t really have any options, we’re totally dependent.”

“About the only thing we could do to upset her would be die!”

“Oh no, Ringo.  Don’t you even think about it!  John, tell him he’s being ridiculous.”

“You’re being ridiculous Ringo.  The looks Everly is giving you can’t be that bad!”

“Oh look dinner time!”

“ACK! There she goes AGAIN! I hate that!”

“Come on man!  You know what always happens.  It’s never just one of us that dies!  Once one goes, it’s inevitable the others will soon after.  I don’t want to die!”

 

“Ringo!”

 

Memorial:

Ringo, Melvin, and John

Tuesday, September 18, 2001

They were good fish.

I loved them greatly...maybe a little too much.

 

 

 

 

BACK