A Quickie

Author: Everly Dawn   

E-Mail: everly_dawn@yahoo.com

Website: http://everlydawn.tripod.com/index.htm

Feedback: appreciated

Category: Humor, Slashy

Rating: N/A PG Implied Sexual material

Pairing: Langly/Byers

Disclaimers: They aren’t mine but boy do I have fun with them!

Archive: No

Summary: A little snippet.  A short conversation between Langly and Byers, it starts with Byers.

 

 

“I don’t know if I can do this.”

“Oh come on John, focus, I know you aren’t as flexible as me but you could at least try.”

“I don’t know …”

“Come here.  Put your hand here… no, the other one, yeah there you go.  Now, lift up, uh-huh.  Good.”

“Langly! I don’t bend that way!”

“Oh stop complaining, you know that when your done you’ll get that big shit eating grin on your face and you’ll be all proud of yourself.”

“So?”

“So, stop complaining and enjoy yourself.  I’m enjoying watching you.  Does that help at all?”

“I’d like it even more if you’d get down here and help me.”

“By the time I get down there you’ll be done and then I won’t get to watch!”

“Fine!  Look, I’m doing it.  Are you happy now?  You know I still don’t know why you made me where the rubber gloves.  They aren’t really necessary.”

“No comment.”

“Oh, thanks a lot!  Look at me.  I’m on my hands and knees and your getting some sadistic thrill out of all this.  When I finally finish you’re going to be sorry.”

“You’re doing fine baby.”

“Argh! I can’t do this!  There are too many kinks, and who played with this the last time?  I’d like to meet them… they must have had hands of steel!”

“Ha Ha Ha!  You’re going to hate me when I tell you this…it was Frohike.”

“Geez!  Help me over to the toilet, I want to drown myself.”

“John, it’s not deep enough.”

“Ok, I think I’m done.  But next time you drop your ring down the drain don’t make me get it out of the sink.  Ok?”

“Alright, but I like watching you do all that domestic stuff.  I can’t help it.  It turns me on.”

“Really?  That gives me an Idea.  Remember when Frohike overloaded the dryer and broke the belt?”

“Uh huh…”

 

 

 

 

BACK